Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Is it really only Tuesday?!?!?!?

Ok so its is only Tuesday but I am already excited for the weekend, not only because Anthony is home on weekends with the pups, Kennidi and I, but because we have a fun filled busy weekend in the wonderful weather! I stay home with Kennidi and the pups during the week. I feel so fortunate that I don't have to put my princess in day care and that I can be here with her to see all her milestones. I get so excited for weekends with Anthony because he can not only be home with us, but he can also see how Kennidi learns new things daily!!

As I sit in the house today (because the weather is crappy) I am getting so excited for the nice warm weather that is going to grace us with its presence this weekend. Because of the nice weather expected this weekend, we have come together with a few neighbors and are going to have a HUGE Garage Sale. Anthony and I have accrued a lot of crap during the years of living here and its about time to get rid of it!


Saturday is also my trainer's little girl's first birthday! Solana was born May 14, 2010 and it seems like yesterday when Alesha had her! Kennidi, my mom and I will be attending her first birthday party and we are so excited! I can't wait to see her cute little face as she digs in to her birthday cake! ( I will for sure be taking some pictures of her!!) Babies are so much fun to be around, especially when they get all messy :)



We are also going to be celebrating my birthday this weekend...although my birthday is on Monday the 16th! I don't know what is in store for me but I'm sure it will be wonderful just spending time with my family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment